Hello everyone! I’m so excited to be sharing with you my first creation for Creative Embellishments. I am so honored to be a part of this amazing team.
I’m back with a new tutorial for you. As most of you know, I don’t create layouts very often but, rest assured, I will be creating more in the new year. After being inspired by this month’s mood board, I created this “12x”12 page. I hope you will join me in making a beautiful layout featuring myself, my husband, and our son. In this photo, I was pregnant with our second son. It was a memorable Christmas. We went and saw the glorious Christmas lights.
Creative Embellishments: Falling Snow Set
Creative Embellishments: Snowflake Page Corner Set
Creative Embellishments: Snowflake Borders
7 Dots Studio: Yuletide Warm Cider Paper
7 Dots Studio: Yuletide Word Stickers
Wal-Mart: Aileen’s Tacky Glue
Michael’s Stores: Finnabair Clear Gesso
Canvas Corp Brands: Shimmer Spray
*Hint* I always like to assemble my layouts before I begin making alterations.
1. Begin by picking out your “12x”12 paper
2. Lay down a coat of clear gesso to protect your paper
3. Take your beautiful chipboard pieces and alter them using a shimmer spray
4. Now that your chipboard pieces are altered, you can begin adhering them to the paper
5. Next, take your sentiments, photo, and stickers and adhere them to recycled cardboard
6. Finish your layout by adhering your elements.
Here are some close-ups of the finished piece. I hope you like it.
Filled Under : Jessica Larios DT