Hello everyone!! I’m back with you today sharing something a bit different from what you’ve seen so far this year. No flowers!? Right? Can you believe it? I love making masculine themed art and I haven’t been doing it lately. I miss it so, today I am changing that. Here are some masculine ATC’s and a tag.
*****Let’s get started, shall we?*****
1. Begin by laying down a nice layer of black gesso
2. While that dries, paint your mould pieces and metals with black gesso.
3. Distress your embellishments with the patina wax
4. When the gesso is dry, distress the edges of the ATC’s and tag with both waxes
5. Now splatter your background with watered down texture pastes
6. Then you’ll want to emboss your chipboard pieces
7. The fun part, begin laying down your elements one at a time
8. The final touch is your chosen quotes, curl them by using your nail on the sticky part
*I made my from picking random words and piecing them together*
That’s it, now you have some beautiful masculine pieces to add to your collection of art!
*****Here are some close-ups for you to enjoy!!*****
Filled Under : Jessica Larios DT