Happy Tuesday friends. Nicolle here sharing the 3rd canvas I made for my daughter Jolie. I had a ton of fun creating these for her.
I altered our mushroom set simply applying red brick TH distress paint to the top part of the mushrooms. I then added a little white with a gel pen to the engraved parts of the tops of the mushrooms. The bottom half was altered applying a light pink distress paint. I altered the wood veneer mushrooms the same except I left the engraved parts as is.
The fairy was altered using antique linen distress paint for the body and two different color pinks for the wings. TH picked picked raspberry and spun sugar distress paints. I then added pink glitter all over the body. The small fairy at the top was altered the same except the wing were altered using a purple lumiere paint and light purple glitter.
The believe word was altered with spun sugar distress paint and pink glitter. The grass set was altered starting with a dark green faber castell big pitt pen and mowed lawn distress paint. The cut apart tree border was altered the same as the grass pieces.
The fairy door was altered starting with black soot paint. I wanted the paint to seep into the engraved parts of the image. After that dried I went over the door with red brick distress paint and a bright red acrylic paint. The door hinge was altered using pewter lumiere paint.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by our blog. Stop by tomorrow for our April challenge reveal.
Filled Under : Nicolle Kramer DT